Monday, April 04, 2022

“Come Sit with Me Awhile”- April 4, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, April 4 - “Come Sit with Me Awhile”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I turn my eyes upon You, as I begin my day looking to You and listening for Your leading. ...
 
As I listen, I hear this in my heart:
 
“Would you sit with Me awhile?
Would you wait with Me a minute or two before you begin your day?
Would you let Me lead and you follow, let Me speak and you listen?” ...
 
Yes, Lord. I will. ...
 
Your Word comes to my mind:
 
“My sheep hear My voice. I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of My hand. What My Father has given Me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are One” (John 10:27-30).
 
Lord Jesus, my Savior, my Shepherd, One with my Father and One with the Holy Spirit, I want to know You and follow You. I want to know Your heart and follow Your voice.
 
My life with You is eternal. And at the same time, my life with You is moment by moment, step by step, beginning morning by morning in my journey with You, one day at a time.
 
No one can snatch me out of Your hand. So in the freedom You give me, that a true relationship of love requires, I willingly and gladly choose to never leave Your side and never release the grip of Your hand. The hand that I grasp was nailed to a cross for me (John 20:24). And the side that I embrace was pierced with a spear for me (John 19:34).
 
You willingly and gladly chose to lay down Your life for me (John 10:18). And in response to Your Sacrifice of Love for me, I willing and gladly choose to offer my life to You. So I’ll begin my day listening for Your voice and ready to follow where You lead -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be drawn to come sit with Jesus awhile, our Savior and Shepherd, listening for His voice and following His leading, as you come to know Him more deeply and follow Him more closely every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

April 1-2 -- Thank you so much for all your prayers for us!
Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. We had a beautiful, powerful, joyful time together in the deep Presence of the Holy Spirit!
Please consider joining us for our next retreat!

April 12
Our Next Monthly Pakistan Outdoor Ministry Crusade through our Internet Ministry. Praising God for nearly 400 Salvations last month!

April 19-21
MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Annual Retreat
at Fort Mill, South Carolina.

April 21-23
Attending the monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries at Fort Mill, South Carolina.

April 24
Healing Prayer Service at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30, where we helped train and equip the prayer ministry team. All are welcome.

May 6
Spanish Healing Service with Refugees at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio at 7:00 PM. My wife Rocio will be speaking, ministering, and interpreting for me in Spanish.

May 22-23
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 3-4
Revival Meetings! At the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch just outside Fredericksburg, Texas at 7:00 Friday and Saturday Nights. More details soon.

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide Ministerial Association. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 15-30
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: