Tuesday, May 02, 2023

Looking to “The Express Image of God” - May 2, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, May 2 - Looking to “The Express Image of God”

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and in every moment of my day. ...

 

I look to You. I seek You. You are “the Express Image” of God:

 

“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the Express Image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they” (Hebrews 1:1-4).

 

And as I turn to You and look to You, Your Spirit removes everything between us and changes everything within me to be more like You, “transformed into the same image:”

 

“Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2 Corinthians 3:16-18).

 

Keep removing every veil, every sin, every distorted image of who You are and who I am in You. Keep drawing me close to You, lifting up my spirit to You, setting me free in Your liberty to seek You and see You, to behold and worship You, as You change me into Your image “from glory to glory” more and more every day.

 

“For this is the will of God, (my) sanctification” (1 Thessalonians 4:3). This is Your plan for my life -- to make me more like You every day through every battle I face, every test I endure, and every challenge I overcome -- all by Your grace, as I’m looking to You (Romans 8:29; Hebrews 12:1-2). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may you keep looking to Jesus, "the Express Image of God," as He keeps changing You into His image by His Spirit more and more every day, "from glory to glory," in Jesus' name. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Thank you and Praise God for all He did at Revival at the Barn with salvations, healing, and baptisms in the horse trough! Here's one testimony from a great friend of ours, Carolyn Urban, who couldn't come but joined with us on our Messiah Ministries' FB Live:


WOW, PRAISE GOD!! I feel like I had an "Asbury experience" streaming "Revival at the Barn" in my living room. I suffer from chronic, debilitating back and shoulder pain which had been getting worse lately and so limiting my life and I was fighting depression. Through the testimony of Scott Knudson and the powerful anointed message of Pastor Tommy, I felt the love of the Lord so strongly and a peace come over me that is indescribable. That night and last night I slept better than I have slept in a long, long time, getting 8 hours of deep sleep and waking up to at least a 50% reduction in my pain level and a much-improved state of mind. Thank you, Lord and Revival at the Barn!


You can join us for the videos and photos on our Messiah Ministries FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/MessiahMinistries.org


Thank you for your prayers for us at the Fellowship of Ministries Annual Retreat with MorningStar Ministries all last week, where my wife Rocio Caballero Hays was Ordained! She also received a prophetic word and miraculous healing of her knee from Chris Reed, which they recorded and is also on our Messiah Ministries FB Page:

https://www.facebook.com/MessiahMinistries.org


May 5-6

Messiah Ministries' Men's Retreat hosted this time at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg. All men are welcome! We had fantastic feedback from our "pilot" retreat in February. Send me an email if you are interested! tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


May 10

Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Ministries - Day Time Lighthouse. 10 to Noon. Contact: sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

 

May 25-29

Ministry in Mexico City at several churches and different settings for inner healing, deliverance, evangelism, and prayer for revival.


June 1

Speaking at Boerne, Texas Lighthouse of Aglow International Ministries. The Kendall Inn at 7pm


July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Crusade in Kenya!


Tuesday Nights (September through May)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas https://messiah-ministries.org

Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays