Thursday, August 17, 2023

Living “the Unforced Rhythms” of God’s Grace - August 17, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, August 17 - Living “the Unforced Rhythms” of God’s Grace

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by my heart and lead me by Your Spirit into all You have for me today. ...

 

As I wait, this Word comes to mind:

 

“Then Jesus said, ‘Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls’” (Matthew 11:28-29).

 

As Your Words are translated in The Message:

 

“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to Me. Get away with Me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with Me and work with Me--watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly” (Matthew 11:28-30 The Message).

 

Help me “learn the unforced rhythms of grace,” Lord. Help me learn to flow with You, to flow with Your Spirit, to flow with the River of Your Grace moving me through the moments of my day.

 

Put Your thoughts in my mind. Put Your desires in my heart. Put Your words in my mouth. Put Your steps in my feet. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God” (Romans 8:14). The “sons of God” -- sons and daughters of the Living God, our Father God, through the Blood of Jesus and the Life of the Holy Spirit -- are led by You, abiding in You, resting in You, trusting in You, flowing with You by Your Spirit within us.

 

That’s living day by day, step by step, test by test, challenge by challenge, opportunity by opportunity, moment by moment in “the unforced rhythms of grace.” And “(Your) grace is sufficient for (me), for (Your) strength is made perfect in (my) weakness ... that the power of Christ may rest upon me.... For when I am weak, the I am strong” -- when I am fully surrendered to Your will, fully led by Your Spirit, fully resting in Your grace and Your power and Your wisdom and Your way each step of my way -- then I am strong in all that need and all that I am (2 Corinthians 12:9-10). Then I am “more than (a) conqueror” because the One who has conquered all is living in me (Romans 8:37). “Christ in (me), the hope of glory!” (Colossians 1:27) In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you live "the unforced rhythms" of God's grace by His Holy Spirit living in you, guiding you, and flowing through you throughout the moments of your day, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

--Free to Be Like Jesus--

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Please Get Your Tickets before our Deadline 8/29 to turn in the Headcount to YO Ranch! We Want You to Be With Us!

September 9 - Come Join Us!

Messiah Ministries' Annual Celebration Fundraiser

Celebration of God's Glory through our ministry this year! Live Auction. Silent Auction. Hosted this year at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel & Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas 6PM


Register and Get Your Tickets at Eventbrite:

https://tinyurl.com/Celebration-Eventbrite


Or Register, Host a Table, or Make a Contribution at: https://messiah-ministries.org


August 19

Keynote Speaker for Mission de Candelilla Ministries Annual Fundraiser in Fredericksburg, Texas


August 27

Preaching Again at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas

https://bridgefbg.com/sunday-worship-live-stream/


October 14

Speaking at the Worship Meeting with Louada Raschke Ministries at The Empty Cross in Kerrville, Texas for the Lunar Eclipse optimal vantage point in the Texas Hill Country, when thousands will come to see it that weekend. Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden.


October 21

Speaking at the Heart of Texas Meeting of Aglow International in Salado, Texas at the Saldado Museum and Event Center.

All are Welcome!


October 28

Teaching on Deliverance Prayer Ministry at the Central Texas Area Leaders Meeting for Aglow International Ministries.


October 30

Teaching Seminar at Truett Theological Seminary, Baylor University in Waco, Texas on Healing Prayer Ministry with the Youth


November 2-13

Ministry in Spain and Belgium! Freedom Encounter Weekends at 2 Churches and 2 Churches in Belgium inviting us for Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry and Equipping


November 18

Keynote Speaker at Bastrop, Texas Aglow Ministries Gathering 10AM

All are welcome to come for the message, ministry, and hear the vision


Tuesday Nights (Beginning September 12th at 6PM)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas. Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit. All are Welcome!

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays