Monday, June 17, 2024

“Who Can Be Against Us?” ... “Whom Shall I Fear?” - June 17, 2024

 

Morning by Morning, June 17 - “Who Can Be Against Us?” ... “Whom Shall I Fear?”

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all I am and all I do today. ...

 

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?” (Romans 8:31-32 KJV)

 

You are for me; and You are with me. You abide right here within me. I in You and You in me (John 15:4).

 

So what have I to fear? What need is there to worry? ...

 

“The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of who shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1)

 

Remind me of this Truth as I face every challenging circumstance. Remind me of Your Presence as I fight every battle.

 

Yes, there will battles to fight and circumstances to face as I go through the days of my journey through this broken and fallen world. But just as You are at work in this world to redeem it, You are also at work in me--redeeming me, shaping me, growing me, defining me, encouraging me, empowering me, maturing me, making me more like You each day through all I go through (1 John 4:17).

 

So what can stand against me? What can come against me that You will not ultimately turn around and use for me, as You’re conforming me in the image of the Son of God?

 

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be firstborn among many brethren” (Romans 8:28-29).

 

By the mercies of God, You’ve given me faith to believe in You, to trust in You, with all that I am and all that I have, as You freely offer to all who will receive and embrace the powerful, merciful, ever-present love and grace of God at work within us (John 3:16).  

 

So as I rise up now and go out into my day, I go with God. I go with the One who’s with me and abiding within me. And there’s nothing that can stand against me, nothing that can challenge me, that You will not use to make me more like You today. “Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is (1 John 3:2). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you know the Lord our God is with you and within you, making all you go through to make you more like Jesus each day, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


June 20

Teaching on the End Times, Tribulation, and Rapture at a Home Group in Fredericksburg, Texas


June 23

Preaching Sunday Services at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas

https://bridgefbg.com/sunday-worship-live-stream


July 4

Speaking at the Patriotic Prayer Gathering at Gillespie County Courthouse Gazebo at 9:00AM before the 4th of July Parade in Fredericksburg, Texas


July 5

New Wine Worship at Messiah Ministries Home Base at 7:00PM in Fredericksburg, TX. All are Welcome! First Wednesday of Every Month


July 27

Speaking at the Aglow International Ministries Gathering for Interest to start of a citywide Prayer Lighthouse in Fredericksburg, Texas. All are welcome.


July 30-August 1

Teaching the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries, Goodlettsville, TN in the Nashville, Tennessee area

https://www.aldersgaterenewal.org/arm-events


August

Ministry in Cartagena, Columbia


September 14

Wedding of Arturo Machado and Heather Tack at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina


Tuesday Nights at 6PM - Beginning Again Next September

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at Bridge ChurchFredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays