Friday, June 21, 2024

Personalizing Psalm 91 to Embrace the Security and Peace of God’s Abiding Presence - June 21, 2024

 

Morning by Morning, June 21 - Personalizing Psalm 91 to Embrace the Security and Peace of God’s Abiding Presence

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice in my heart, for Your sheep hear Your voice (John 10:27) and Your sons and daughters are led by Your Spirit, my Father (Romans 8:24). ...

 

The Words of Psalm 91 come to mind, as I wait on You. As I declare Your Word, pray Your Word, and personalize Your Word for my life today, I’m entering into the safety and security of Your Word by Your Spirit in the embrace of Your abiding Presence, security, and peace for all that’s on my mind today:

 

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

3 Surely He shall deliver (me) from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.

4 He shall cover (me) with His feathers, And under His wings (I) shall take refuge; His truth shall be (my) shield and buckler.

5 (I) shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,

6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at (my) side, And ten thousand at (my) right hand; But it shall not come near (me).

8 Only with (my) eyes shall (I) look, And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because (I) have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, (my) dwelling place,

10 No evil shall befall (me), Nor shall any plague come near (my) dwelling;

11 For He shall give His angels charge over (me), To keep (me) in all (my) ways.

12 In their hands they shall bear (me) up, Lest (I) dash (my) foot against a stone.

13 (I) shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent (I) shall trample underfoot.

(Psalm 91:1-13).

 

As I pray and declare these first 13 Verses to You, I hear in my heart You declaring the last 3 Verses back to me:

 

14 "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."

(Psalm 91:14-16).

 

Thank You, my Lord and my God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit--for Your Words of Spirit and Life to me today and every day. By the power of Your grace, I do choose to dwell in Your secret place--here in prayer, here in my heart, here with You (v. 1). I do choose for You to be my Refuge and my Fortress, My God in whom I trust (v. 2) And I do choose to receive and embrace all the Promises and Blessings that follow for me and for all who choose to position themselves in You (v. 3-16). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you experience the protection and blessings of positioning yourself in the Promises of God's of Psalm 91 every day by His grace, in Jesus' name. Amen. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


June 23

Preaching Sunday Services at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas

Livestream for 9:00 Service:

https://bridgefbg.com/sunday-worship-live-stream

Continuing Pastor Jimmy's Sermon Series of "Beyond Red & Blue"


July 4

Speaking at the Patriotic Prayer Gathering at Gillespie County Courthouse Gazebo at 9:00AM before the 4th of July Parade in Fredericksburg, Texas


July 5

New Wine Worship at Messiah Ministries Home Base at 7:00PM in Fredericksburg, TX. All are Welcome! First Wednesday of Every Month


July 27

Speaking at the Aglow International Ministries Gathering for Interest to start of a citywide Prayer Lighthouse in Fredericksburg, Texas. All are welcome.


July 30-August 1

Teaching the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries, Goodlettsville, TN in the Nashville, Tennessee area

https://www.aldersgaterenewal.org/arm-events


August

Ministry in Cartagena, Columbia


September 14

Wedding of Arturo Machado and Heather Tack at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina


Tuesday Nights at 6PM - Beginning Again Next September

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at Bridge ChurchFredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays