Sunday, May 24, 2009

"God is Greater than Our Hearts" 5-24-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord; and I thank You for loving me. ... "Little children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action. And by this we will know that we are from the truth and will reassure our hearts before Him whenever our hearts condemn us; for God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything" (1 John 3:18-20). Lord, You know everything. And you know everything about my wounded heart. You know everything about why I feel wounded or weary, condemned or judged, abandoned or forsaken. You know everything I have done and left undone, everything that been done or left undone for me. But You are greater than my heart, and You are the healer of wounded hearts. Sometimes I just need to hear Your words of truth and life to reassure my heart Sometimes I just need to feel Your firm embrace and steady assurance that You are with me as I journey through it, whatever it may be or become (Mark 10:16). And I pray the same for all whose lives have touched my journey or mine has touched theirs. Even now, Your steadfast love and Your abiding presence continually remind me that You have Your way of redeeming all things, if we will just entrust them to You. You are always "near to the brokenhearted" (Psalm 34:18). You are the faithful God who never leaves us or forsakes us, who "heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" (Psalm 147:3). And I so I do entrust my heart to You -- this day and every day, step by step, morning by morning, all along the way. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays If you're in the Austin, Texas area, please come to our Healing Conference, Next Week, May 28-30 at Covenant United Methodist Church in Austin, TX that I'll be leading with Dan Van Nice. I'll be ministering on inner healing (healing from the inside out) and Dan will be ministering on physical healing Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday. RSVP required (512) 673-2652 or email Giana Van Nice: servantsofthemosthighGod@gmail.com Please come and spread the word! Friends, please come join us for the Aldersgate '09 Conference on Spirit-filled Living this summer, July 1-5. I'm excited to be a Keynote Speaker this year in Greesboro, NC, preaching the Friday Night message on Healing and also teaching equipping sessions on prayer ministry: www.aldersgate09.org Please register on-line now and spread the word! Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.