Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moms Know 5-10-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You embrace me in Your arms, cleanse me by Your blood, and fill me with Your Spirit. I am Yours and You are mine. ... "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem" (Isaiah 66:13). O Lord my God, thank You for encouraging me and empowering me as a father blesses his sons and daughters. Thank You for comforting me and nurturing me with as a mother loves her children. On this Mother's Day, I thank You for all the ways You've encouraged me and loved me through her. Moms know When to smile and when to pray When to laugh and when to say Don't worry honey, it'll all be ok Moms know When to sing and when to cry When to look you in the eye We never have to wonder why Moms know When others can't seem to see your heart When they can't see how hurt you are They're always there and never part Moms know When you're really feeling down When you need their arms all wrapped around They know your needs before you make a sound Moms know When you never grow out of your need When you never want her to quit being The one who sees the best in you and never quits believing Thank You for mothers. Thank You for mine. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To all the mothers who join with me in this journey of prayer, Happy Mother's Day! God bless you and thank you for all the love you pour into us and all the prayers you pray for us. Great is your reward. We honor you this day in the name of Jesus. God bless you! Friends, we have a special guest from Israel coming to The Mountain this Monday Night, May 11, to speak on current issues and lead us in prayer for the peace of Jerusalem and the people of the land of Israel. Please come join us. Come to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted at Southland Evangelical Methodist Church 2601 Clays Mill Rd (corner of Clays Mill and Hill n' Dale). Contact Doris & Bob at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary (www.CentenaryLex.com). All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send a note to Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org