Monday, May 18, 2009

Always, Everlasting God 5-18-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Everlasting God ... Everlasting God Never-ending love Unimaginable mercy Forever faithful and true You're always here You're always near You're always with me Wherever I go You never leave You're never weak You're always everlasting My always, everlasting God ... "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable " (Isaiah 40:28). Relationships and loyalties may waver and fail. Economies and securities may tremble and shake. Even nations and governments may tumble and fall. Yet You are faithful, steadfast, and sure. You are always everlasting, outlasting them all. I don't always understand Your timing and ways. But I am always growing in my gratitude for Your faithful and steadfast presence through all that I face. When I look around at the end of the day, You are still there. When I look up at the beginning of the next, You're still there. You are the God who "gives power to the faint, and strengthens the powerless" (v. 40:29). In the knowledge of the truth of Your persistent presence, I need not grow faint. In the abiding sense of Your strength, I am never powerless. For You are my strength and my power. You are my always, everlasting God. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please come join us for the Aldersgate'09 Conference on Spirit-filled Living this summer, July 1-5. I'm excited to be a Keynote Speaker this year in Greesboro, NC, preaching the Friday Night message on Healing and also teaching equipping sessions on prayer ministry and emtional healing: http://www.aldersgate09.org/conference-info/keynote-speakers.html Please register on-line now and spread the word! Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org