Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Fresh Oil" - May 30

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my mind with Your thoughts and my heart with Your desires. Make me more like You each day. ...

"But You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; You have poured over me fresh oil" (Psalm 92:10).


I seek Your fresh oil today. I seek a fresh anointing of Your Holy Spirit. While I thank You and praise You for yesterday's anointing, I want to advance with You. I don't want to live off of the stories of the past, but in the experiences and encounters of each new day.


Lord, free me to live more moment by moment and day by day. I need the fresh oil of Your Spirit morning by morning. The lamp of my spirit is open to be filled afresh every day. Now let Your light burn and Your glory shine through my life today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tonight, Sylvia and I will be ministering at the Cherokee Indian Reservation in the mountains of North Carolina. Please keep us in prayer as we lift up the name of Jesus, as He ministers His healing love and power among those who are hurting and bound.


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out