Tuesday, May 08, 2012

"Moved with Compassion" - May 8

Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Savior, my Lord, my Best Friend, I welcome You in to every moment of my day. ...

"And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick" (Matthew 14:14, NKJ).


"And Jesus, when He came out, saw a great multitude and was moved with compassion for them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So He began to teach them many things" (Mark 6:34, NJK).


You ministry was motivated by Your compassion. You reached out to them out of compassion; You healed them out of compassion; You taught them out of compassion. Their circumstances and challenges stirred Your Spirit and moved Your heart. You didn't judge them or condemn them; You didn't look down on them or chastise them. You reach out to them to extend and express the healing love of God to them.


And so it is to be with us. "Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep" (Romans 12:15). "Bear one another's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ" (Galatians 6:2).


Lord, give me more c0mpassion for people. Let Your love be my aim in all I do, as I extend and express the healing love of God, by Your Spirit reaching out through my life this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please come join us Saturday, May 12, for our Dream Interpretation Teaching in Frankfort, Kentucky at 10 AM, with Lunch included. Hosted by Bishop William Morton at Thou Kingdom Come Ministries, 3445 Versailles Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601



We will also be presenting this teaching at the Lexington Aglow Ministries monthly meeting on Tuesday May 15 hosted at Southern Hills UMC in Lexington, Ky. All are welcome. Please come and spread the word!