Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Tree of Life - May 2

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to drink deeply of the living water from Your streams of life. ...

"Happy are those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or take the path that sinners tread, or sit in the seat of scoffers; but their delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law they meditate day and night. They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in its season, and their leaves do not wither. In all that they do, they prosper" (Psalm 1:1-3).


Let the tree of my life be planted securely in Your Word, drawing deeply from Your Spirit. I need Your streams of mercy, flowing freely through my heart and mind every moment of every day. I want to prosper in all I do; I want my life to bear fruit that honors You.


Keep drawing my roots down more deeply into the fertile soil of Your Word and the living water of Your Spirit. Keep changing me and causing me to delight in the things that delight You and to turn from the things that don't. Your words are wise; Your leading is sure; Your voice is true. To willingly seek to walk in Your ways down the path You've chosen for the destiny of my life is wisdom. "Her ways are ways of pleasantness and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called happy" (Proverbs 3:17-18). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out