Thursday, November 14, 2013


Morning by Morning, November 14 - "The Right Time"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, Mighty God, and Prince of Peace. You are the same yesterday and today and forever. And I honor You and worship You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- as I begin my day seeking Your face and embracing Your Presence.  ...

"In the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in His testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep the commandment without spot or blame until the manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ, which He will bring about at the right time -- He who is the bless and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords. It is He alone who has immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen and can see; to Him be honor and eternal dominion" (1 Timothy 6:13-16).

Lord, I thank You for "the right time" of Your sovereign rule and eternal dominion. You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end. You see every choice we will ever make in the freedom You give us that a true relationship of love requires; and at the same time, You cause all things to work together for good as we choose to entrust all things to You.

So I choose to trust in Your timing, believing You always know what is always best. The day of the Lord, when You come again in the manifestation of Your glory, cannot come soon enough for me. But it will come at exactly the right time. And every event of my life between this day and that day will come at the right time, as I entrust my life completely to You, to Your sovereign plan and eternal dominion. By the grace of God, I know in my heart "(You have) made everything suitable for its time" (Ecclesiastes 3:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  I pray you will choose every moment of every day to entrust Your life completely to God and His sovereign plan and perfect timing for your spiritual journey, as best as you can and all by God's grace. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue