Monday, November 04, 2013

Morning by Morning, November 1 - “Treasure in Clay Jars”


Morning by Morning, November 1 - “Treasure in Clay Jars”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me listen for Your voice and follow the leading of Your Spirit.  ...

“But we have this treasure in clay jars, so that it may be made clear that this extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us” (2 Corinthians 4:7).

Lord, take the clay of my heart and shape it as You will today. Fill me with the Treasure of Your Spirit in communion with my spirit. Scoop up the dust of the earth that You’ve created to become my body and breathe Your breath of life into me, that I may be a living soul, fully-surrendered and fully alive to You today. May “the life of Jesus be made visible in (my) body” as You express Your life through me today (v. 4:10). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays