Monday, November 04, 2013


Morning by Morning, November 4 - "Believe in the Son of God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Speak to my heart and lead me by my spirit into the way and truth and life You have for me today.  ...

"Those who believe in the Son of God have the testimony in their hearts. Those who do not believe God have made Him a liar by not believing in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. And this is the testimony:  God gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life" (1 John 5:10-12).

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe in the Son of God. I believe You are the Son of God, God the Son -- the One who perfectly reveals the heart and nature of God the Father and lives in my heart to make me more like You every day through God the Holy Spirit (Hebrews 1:3). I believe You are and the Father are One, that You are in Him, that He is in You, that You are in me, and I am in You by the constant communion of the Holy Spirit of God forever abiding in me (John 14:20).

So come live Your life through me today. May the life I live be lived by the faith of the Son of God living in me (Galatians 2:20). In the power of Your grace and love, You forgive me from my sins, heal me from my wounds, free me from my chains, and fill me with Your Spirit. Let this be my testimony of my heart and the declaration of my life, this day and every day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 
My Friend,  may the Son of God live His life through you today. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue