Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Morning by Morning, November 13 - Actively Participate in Your Spiritual Journey

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You said if You were lifted up, You would draw all men to You... Be high and lifted up in my heart today. Draw me near to You, as I freely choose to deliberately begin my day with my spirit in communion with Your Spirit and my will yielded to Your will.  ...

"But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; look forward to the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal live" (Jude 20-21).

Your Word invites me to actively participate in my spiritual journey -- to build, to pray, to keep, to look. Free me from passivity. Let complacency have no hold on my spiritual life. Stir in my heart to fan into flame my passion and pursuit of my God and His Kingdom. Let me "seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to (me)" (Matthew 6:33).

Let me never be counted "among those who shrink back and so are lost, but among those who have faith and so are saved" (Hebrews 10:39). No -- never shrinking back, never standing still, never just coasting along, just getting by, just surviving. To the contrary, let me daily choose to surrender all, to arise and shine, to persistently press in and passionately pursue You, my Lord and my God, with all that I am and all that I have. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit of the Living God stir in your heart to persistently pray and patiently pursue the King of the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness every day of your spiritual journey. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue