Wednesday, November 20, 2013


Morning by Morning, November 20 - "With Great Boldness"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I entrust to You my spirit, soul, and body. Be Lord of all my life today.  ...

"Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God... Since, then, we have such a hope, we act with great boldness" (2 Corinthians 3:4-12).

Lord, my faith in You gives me great confidence -- confidence in You and confidence that You are at work within me by "the Spirit of the Living God" (v. 3:3). And Your Spirit always leads me to put all my hope and trust in You to guide my steps, direct my path, open the doors in line with Your will, and provide all I need to fulfill all You have for me.

With such a hope, I can be bold to believe You more every day. I can "act with great boldness" to live a life that doesn't hold back, doesn't look back, doesn't turn back. With boldness of faith grounded in hope that's confident in You, "I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:14). Let me be bolder still today, filled the confident faith of Your first disciples who "were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God (and lived the word of God) with boldness" (Acts 4:31).  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  I pray you will live your life boldly in faith today. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue