Monday, November 11, 2013

Morning by Morning, November 11 - Hundredfold Restoration, Exponential Redemption

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All is well with my soul. I rest in You before I rise and go about my day -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...

"Then Peter said in reply, 'Look, we have left everything and followed You. What then will we have?' Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man is seated on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields, for My name's sake, will receive a hundredfold, and will inherit eternal life" (Matthew 19:27-29).

It's worth it all to follow You -- with all my heart, with all I have, for all my life. You cause all things to work together for good. You don't waste a moment of our sufferings and turn all our losses into great gain that's exceedingly, abundantly more than we could ever ask or imagine. "For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last He will stand upon the earth; and after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see on my side, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me" (Job 19:25-27).

I praise You, God, for Your hundredfold restoration and exponential redemption. This is the rule and reign of the Kingdom of God at work within all who turn to You and open their hearts to embrace You as King and Lord of their lives. In You, no matter what we may endure, we will always eventually overcome. By the power of Your grace, no matter what we may lose, we will always eventually receive life out of death and beauty out of ashes. "For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure!" (2 Corinthians 4:17) Thank You, Jesus! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  I pray every loss of your life will be restored and redeemed a hundredfold and more, with life out of death and beauty out of ashes in every dimension of your life. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue