Tuesday, November 12, 2013


Morning by Morning, November 12 - "Without Blemish in the Presence of God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to You and never let me go -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand without blemish in the presence of His glory with rejoicing, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen" (Jude 24-25).

You are work within me, causing me to will what is right and to do what is right. You put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. You speak to my spirit and direct my steps. You keep me from falling and remind me of my calling. You take me by the hand and cause me to stand without blemish in the presence of Your glory, all by the grace of Your mercy and the power of Your Spirit.

How can I keep from rejoicing? How can I keep from shouting Your name? You forgive my sins and cleanse my soul. You fill me with joy and make me whole. You bless me with favor and lavish me with love. You call me Your son and let me know it's true. I love You, Lord. And I thank You for all Your goodness in my life. To You be all glory, majesty, power, and authority, now and forever. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  I pray you would be continually cleansed by the blood of Jesus, standing without falling in the presence of God, knowing your identity and fulfilling your destiny. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue