Monday, November 25, 2013

Morning by Morning, November 25 - Feast Together on the Abundance of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus ... Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend ... Wilt be with me 'til the end." ...

 "How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! All people may take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. They feast on the abundance of Your house, and You give them drink from the river of Your delights. For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light" (Psalm 36:7-9).

This week is a time of thanksgiving and feasting, of abundance and joy. I'm thankful for some time away with family and friends. And I'm thankful for of the abundance of Your house and the river of Your delights. You're a good God, full of steadfast love, with a heart open wide for all to come under the shadow of Your wings and into the embrace of Your arms.

At the same time, I pray for those who feel left out and alone, rejected or abandoned, defeated or discouraged. Open my eyes to see them and move in my heart with prayers to cover them. I pray for divine appointments and angelic interventions that bring each one to the abundance of Your house and the river of Your delights. It's not good to be alone; we're created for companionship and community (Genesis 2:18). "How very good and pleasant it is when (we) live together in unity ... for there the Lord ordained His blessing, life forevermore" (Psalm 133:1-3).

Lord, let there be bonds of community and love in the hearts of Your people. Give us hearts for the strangers and orphans and widows among us, for those who are alone and for those need as sense of community and kindness from the steadfast love of God (Deuteronomy 16:11). Together we rejoice and give You thanks and praise. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

  
My Friend,  I pray you will feast on the abundance of God with all those He brings into your life in this season of rejoicing together in the community of faith. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue