Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Morning by Morning, February 10 - One God in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...

"When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own, but will speak whatever He hears, and He will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify Me, because He will take what is Mine and declare it to you. All the Father has is Mine. For this reason I said He will take what is Mine and declare it to you" (John 16:13-15).

Come, Holy Spirit. You are always leading me to Jesus. Lord Jesus, You are always perfectly revealing the Father. Father God, You are always sending Your Holy Spirit to lead me to Jesus.

Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- You are One God in three Persons. And You desire me to know You in every dimension of Your Being. You're the One who created me, the One who saves me, the One who changes me into Your image. "There is one body and one Spirit, just as (we) were called to the one hope of (our) calling, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all" (Ephesians 4:4-6).

In the mystery of faith, You live in me and through me (John 14:23). You make me one with You, one with the Body of Christ, and one in ministry to all the world, until I feast with You at Your heavenly banquet in final victory. "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God (our Father), and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of (us)" (2 Corinthians 13:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know the Lord our God in every dimension of His Being -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Friends, thank you so much for your prayers for me and all of us while I was away last week speaking on Spiritual Maturity, Healing & Freedom at the annual retreat of St. James United Methodist Church of Athens, Georgia. Words can't describe what an incredible, powerful, intimate time we had in the presence of the Lord away in the northeast Georgia mountains. I pray for a mighty move of God's Spirit in the heart of your church as well. God bless you!

 
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!