Monday, June 12, 2017

Morning by Morning, June 12 - "My Own Know Me"

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- I welcome every dimension of Your Being into every dimension of my being. Help me seek You and follow You from an attitude of my heart entrusting all of me to all of You, seeking to live every moment in constant communion with You.  ... 

"I Am the Good Shepherd. I know My own and My own know Me" (John 10:14). 

I am Your own, Good Shepherd of my soul. You know me; You've always known me. You know everything I've ever done and everything I'll ever do. You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end. You are eternal. And You've invited me to live in Your eternity by coming to know You, to trust You, to believe in You, and to learn to follow You like a sheep learns to follow the voice of the good shepherd (John 3:16). 

Help me know You more. Let Your Word be a light for my feet and an anchor for my soul. Let Your Spirit be a constant Companion for my conscience and ever-abiding Reminder of Your Presence. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You transform me by the renewing of my mind and revival of my soul (Romans 12:1-2). As I grow in knowing You and Your ways, knowing Your Word and Your Spirit, in my daily journey with You, I know I'll grow to "discern what is the will of God" -- for me and my life in You and for my witness of who You are in my world (Romans 12:2). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you continue to grow every day in knowing the Lord our God -- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit -- never doubting that He knows all about you and loves you more deeply than you can ever imagine, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!