Monday, June 05, 2017

Morning by Morning, June 5 - "God of Hope"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for meeting me every morning -- here in my prayer chair today and here in my heart, wherever I am each day.  ...
 
"May the God of hope fill you will all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).
 
Daddy Abba! My Father God, You are the God of hope (Romans 8:15). You fill my heart with all joy and peace, as I believe Your Word and trust Your nature. You fill me with the power of Your Holy Spirit, that I may abound and overflow in even more hope still. "For You, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord!" (Psalm 71:5)
 
When my hope is in You -- instead of the fleeting pleasures, uncertain security, and ultimately unsatisfying provision and disappointing promises this world has to offer -- there is an authentic joy and genuine peace that fills my soul and satisfies my heart. Only You can provide that.
 
I'm reminded of the old hymn that proclaims this eternal truth:  "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness....  When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.... On Christ the Solid Rock I stand; all other ground is sinking sand." My hope is in You, Lord. Fill me with all peace and joy in believing today. Fill me afresh with the power of Your Holy Spirit, as I confidently trust in You, O God of hope. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled with all joy and peace in believing, filled afresh with the power of the Holy Spirit today, by the God of Hope, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!