Monday, June 26, 2017

Morning by Morning, June 26 - This God of Ours
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Guide my steps on the path of life in You today.   ...
 
"I love the Lord because He hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because He bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath.... How kind the Lord is! So merciful, this God of ours! ... Let my soul rest again, for the Lord has been good to me.... And so I walk in the Lord's presence as I live here on earth.... O Lord, I am Your servant; yes, I am Your servant, born into Your household; You have freed me from my chains! I will offer You a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord! ... Praise the Lord!" (Psalm 116:1-19 NLT)
 
You're not a God who's distant, but very near. You're not a God who's indifferent, but attentively engaged. You're not a God who's angry or bitter or uncaring or rude. No, You're my Maker and my Master; You're my Savior and Lord; You're my Constant Companion and my Best Friend. So I will thank You and praise You! I will worship and adore You! I will daily choose to live my life for You -- for this awesome God of ours! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be filled with awe at this God of ours who loves you so -- your Maker and Master, your Savior and Lord, your Constant Companion, and your Best Friend, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  
Friends, please keep us in your prayers this week. I'm excited to be ministering with old friends, Brooke and Shannon Barrett, at River of Life Foursquare Church in Berea, Kentucky and then teaching on healing and deliverance prayer ministry at the Aldersgate Conference at the Lexington Convention Center in Lexington, Kentucky. I'm excited to see what God will do, in us and in you! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!