Friday, June 30, 2017

Morning by Morning, June 30 - Hunger to Know the Power of God

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. I embrace Your tender mercies and steadfast love, my heavenly Father. Come, Holy Spirit, and fill me, transform me, and overflow through me today with the love of my Father in the power of the name and the nature of Jesus, I pray.  ... 

"Brothers and sisters, God loves you, and we know He has chosen you, because the Good News we brought to you came not only with words, but with power, with the Holy Spirit, and with sure knowledge that is true" (1 Thessalonians 1:4-6). 

Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your Power. Thank You for the Good News of Your forgiveness and favor, mercy and love, healing and deliverance, encouragement and strength, all by the power of Your grace. "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel; it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who has faith" (Romans 1:16). 

I pray to see more of Your power in my life today. I pray to see You changing lives, saving souls, healing hearts and bodies and relationships, breaking the chains of darkness, and displaying Your glory in the power of Your name. "I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead!" (Philippians 3:10 NLT) "All glory to Him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are His before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time!" (Jude 25 NLT) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you experience the power of God in your life today -- in you and around you -- giving all glory, honor, and praise to Him alone, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  

  

Friends, I'm excited be teaching on inner healing and deliverance prayer ministry and joining the prayer ministry team at the Aldersgate Conference of Spiritual Renewal at the Lexington Convention Center in Lexington, Kentucky. This year's theme is "The Power of God!" The evening worship and ministry sessions are open to the public at 7pm. Please come join us if you can! Please continue to keep us in prayer. I'm excited to see what God will do, in us and in you! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!