Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Morning by Morning, June 21 - The "Brighter and Brighter" Path

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- help me begin my day in the conscious communion of Your Presence.  ... 

"The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.... Keep straight the path of your feet, and all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your foot away from evil" (Proverbs 4:18). Lord, keep my path straight. Let my steps be sure and let my path be clear -- growing "brighter and brighter." Take me by the hand. Lead me by the heart. Fill me with Your thoughts and Your desires so I can walk in the way You've chosen for me. Your Word says, "Your eyes shall see your Teacher. And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:20-21). 

As I keep my eyes on my Teacher, as I keep my heart open to Your Spirit, as I allow You to keep transforming me by the renewing of mind, as I remember I am a child of God, living into the fullness of my destiny and seeking to grow into the completeness of maturity, I can trust that You will keep me on Your path. It's all in Your righteousness, not mine. It's all by the power of Your grace, not my will power. "For God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him" (Philippians 2:13). 

"Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when He delights in our way; though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand.... Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, and He will exalt you to inherit the land" (Psalm 37:23-34). Lord, make my steps firm today, so You can delight in my way and lead me in the way that leads to the fullness of life in You. "You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of gladness with Your Presence!" (Acts 2:28)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you walk in the path of life that grows brighter and brighter before you each day, bull of gladness in the Presence of our God who is with you always, every step of the way, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!