Tuesday, June 13, 2017



Morning by Morning, June 13 - Centered in Christ

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all I am and all I do this day.  ... "

Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, 'Who are these, robed in white, and where have they come from?' I said to him, 'Sir, you are the one that knows.' Then he said to me, 'These are they who have come out of the great ordeal; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason they are before the throne of God, and worship Him day and night within His temple, and the One who is seated on the throne will shelter them. They will hunger no more, and thirst no more; the sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat; for the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to springs of the water of life, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes" (Revelation 7:13-17). 

I don't know the depths of the ordeals I will endure or the trials of tribulation I will face, as I run my race and walk out my journey in faith through this broken and fallen world. But I know I want my robe to be washed in white by the blood of the Lamb. I know I want You to be at the center of the throne of my heart, with my heart full worship day and night in the temple of Your Presence. I know I want to trust You to be my Shelter and my Shepherd, to lead me and to guide me to Your living waters and flowing fountains. 

My time today on this earth is just the point where my present touches Your eternity. And my eternity is secure in You. Therefore, so is my present, my past, and my future. So give me the grace to embrace every day, every challenge, every encounter as it comes. With You at the center of my heart and my life, I cry out with all of heaven what I can experience here on earth every day, "Salvation belongs to our God who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb!  ... Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever!" (Revelation 7:10-12) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you live out every day centered in Christ, filled with worship, knowing the fullness of your salvation and the joy of your eternity, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

      


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!