Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thank Offerings of Praise 11-24-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- for Your goodness and mercy in my life, especially in the times when I deserved it the least. "O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!" (Psalm 107:1) ... In the days of King Hezekiah, the land and hearts of the people were restored to You. The temple had become filled with unholy things, but You moved on the heart of Hezekiah to cleanse the temple and cleanse the hearts of the people. When the temple was cleansed, the people and priests and king began to worship You throughout the nation and bring offerings of thanksgiving in praise of Your name (2 Chronicles 2:1-30). "Then Hezekiah said, 'You have now consecrated yourselves to the Lord; come near, bring sacrifices and thank offerings to the house of the Lord.' The assembly brought sacrifices and thank offerings; and all who were of a willing heart brought burnt offerings. ... And Hezekiah and all the people rejoiced because of what God had done for the people; for the thing had come about suddenly" (2 Chronicles 2:31-36). Lord, You seek those who are "of a willing heart" to come and offer thanks and praise to You. It is a choice to have a thankful heart and a choice to praise You in the temples of our hearts. I choose today to thank You and to praise You. I choose today to offer my life to You as a living sacrifice. Cleanse my heart from all that is unholy, and fill my heart with the holiness of Your presence. Let it even "come about suddenly" in a fresh baptism of Your Holy Spirit, as I lift my heart to You in praise and thank You for Your goodness in my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! Click on this link to a wonderful presentation of praise to God on this National Day of Thanksgiving from The Presidential Prayer Team: To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com