Saturday, November 25, 2006

At All Times" 11-25-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I begin this day with You, I choose by Your grace, to actively and simply seek You and worship You while I wait for You in the silence of surrender. ... "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exult His name together" (Psalm 34:1-3). Teach me, Lord, how to keep my eyes fixed on You, while at the same time, fully seeing the reality of the circumstances before me. Teach me how to bless You with my praises and honor You with my trust, while also submitting to Your discipline and yielding to Your correction. Because I know You are with me, because I know You care for me, because I know in the end You will cause all things to work together for my good as I keep my face set toward You, I can bless You" at all times." This is how, by Your grace and in Your power, I can "rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances" (1 Thessalonians 5:16). Be magnified and exalted in my heart and throughout the moments of my days. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com