Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Verses to the King 11-15-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All that I am and all that I have, I entrust to You alone -- my Lord, my God, and my King -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "My heart overflows with a goodly theme; I address my verses to the King; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe" (Psalm 45:1). All that I am and all that I have, I entrust to You alone. My thoughts and desires, all my waking hours I give You my heart and soul. In You there's no lack, so I hold nothing back. I lay my life in Your hands. You are worthy of my trust and the loyalty of my love, I give You all that I have and all that I am. Yes, Lord. Thank You for putting these new verses on my heart to express my commitment of surrender to You again this day. Help me commit more of myself to You each day than the day before. Help me receive more of You each day than I received the day before. Keep increasing and I keep decreasing (John 3:30). Help me keep my eyes on You, beholding Your glory, as I am "being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:18, NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday night 11/17 at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. I will be leading in prayer and Brooke and Shannon will be leading in worship. All are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com