Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful Hearts 11-23-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I give You thanks and praise as I lift up my heart to You. ... "As He entered a village, ten lepers approached Him. Keeping their distance, they called out, saying, 'Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!' When He saw them He said to them, 'Go and show yourselves to the priest.' And as they went, they were made clean. Then one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, praising God with a loud voice. He prostrated himself at Jesus' feet and thanked Him. And he was a Samaritan" (Luke 17:12-16). On this Thanksgiving Day, I choose to be one who turns to You in worship and praise with a thankful heart. You are my Savior and Healer. You have cleansed me from sin and shame. You are the One who answers when I call. Sometimes the answer comes immediately in the miracle of a moment, but most of the time the answer comes as I go forth in obedience like the lepers who were healed as they went. Thank You for the countless mercies of Your grace in my life that have come and are yet to come in my journey of faith. With a grateful heart, every day is a happy day of thanksgiving in You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com