Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No Wasted Words 3-21-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Living Word, lead me in Your way. ... "Indeed, the Word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul from spirit, joints from marrow; it is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And before Him no creature is hidden, but all are naked and laid bare to the eyes of the One to whom we must render an account" (Hebrews 4:12-13). Lord Jesus, You are the Word of God (John 1:1, 14). You are alive and active. You know the thoughts and intentions of my heart. I am not hidden from You, for Your eyes see all. Your ears hear all. Your mind knows all. And it is in light of the Word of God You have spoken to my spirit, expecting obedience to walk in the light You have given me that I must render an account for the thoughts and actions of my life. So make my spirit more sensitive to the leading of Your Living Word every day, then give me the grace to hear You and obey You. "Welcome with meekness the implanted Word that has the power to save your souls. But be doers of the Word, and not merely hearers who deceive themselves. For if any are hearers of the Word and not doers, they are like those who look at themselves in a mirror; for they look at themselves and, on going away, immediately forget what they were like. But those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and persevere, being not hearers who forget but doers who act -- they will be blessed in their doing" (James 1:21-25). Thank You, Lord. I don't want You to waste Your Word on me. I don't want You to waste Your sacrifice on me. By Your grace, let me be all Your Living Word has spoken to my spirit to be, let me hear it and do it -- by Your grace, in Your power, for Your glory, this day and every day. Then I will be blessed in the hearing and blessed in the doing. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com