Friday, June 22, 2007

Make a Difference 6-22-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. With all that I am, I worship all that You are -- my Lord and my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "Your wickedness affects others like you, and your righteousness other human beings" (Job 35:8). Our lives affect one another -- for better or for worse. We make a difference in each other's lives -- one way or the other. Lord, I want my life to make a difference -- a good difference -- in the lives of others. I want my life to have significance, to be an encouragement, in the lives of those around me. So I ask You to keep exposing and removing the wickedness of self-centeredness and selfishness that remains in my soul. Help me live more into Your righteousness through Your grace and by Your power. You said, "Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all" (Mark 9:35). I know I have so far to go to have this heart of Christ in me. So help me to be more teachable, more conformable to Your nature and Your ways. Then my life will make a difference in the ways that matter, in the ways that have eternal significance. Lord, I look to You for both the desire and the power for that to be my perspective, my life, and my legacy. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com