Saturday, June 23, 2007

Prepare Me for Your Purposes 6-23-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I dedicate and consecrate my life and this day to You and Your will for me and for those under the covering of my care. ... "The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of Your hands" (Psalm 138:8) A yielded vessel in the hands of a compassionate and wise Creator, a sharpened sword in the hands of a mighty Warrior -- I am available to You. Prepare me for Your purposes. Let me be rested up and tested up. Let me be trained and equipped, inspired and empowered. Give me patience to wait for Your timing and courage to advance at Your command. Bring those alongside me who will move forward with me in accordance with Your strategy and will. "May we shout for joy over Your victory, and in the name of our God set up our banners" in celebration of our participation in Your purposes and plans in our generation (Psalm 20:5). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com