Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Where I Am" 6-17-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. No matter where I go, here You are. Help me realize always the reality of Your presence. ... "Whoever serves Me must follow Me, and where I am, there My servant will be also. Whoever serves Me, the Father will honor" (John 12:26). I trust You, because You are worthy of my trust. I love You, because You first loved me. And with my trust and faith in You, You move me to love You by loving others; You move me to serve You by serving others. As I follow You through the gospel stories, I see you loving and serving. I see You honoring the Father with Your life, and I see the Father honoring You with an amazing and abundant life that always touches the lives of others. As I follow You through my life, I will be loving and serving and honoring my Father. That's how I will know I am truly following You. That's how I will know my faith is true. I don't have to earn Your love through my service; but at the same time, my heart of service reveals my heart of faith. For wherever You truly are, there Your servant will be also. And as I serve You through my life in trusting faith and faithful obedience, I will find the Father honoring me. "The only thing that counts is faith working through love" (Galatians 5:6). Show me how to follow You and serve You in faith through love today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com