Monday, June 18, 2007

Steadfast Love 6-18-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I know I need to be in constant communion with You. So by Your grace, I try to turn my heart and thoughts to You alone in the first moments of my morning each day. ... "Let me hear of Your steadfast love in the morning, for in You I put my trust. Teach me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul" (Psalm 143:8). I thank You that I can trust You always with my heart and soul. You are steadfast in Your love for me. Let me hear it, let me believe it, let me receive it. Let it be true to me in the morning and let it be true to me throughout my day. Teach me and lead me in the way I should go. I can trust Your leading because I can trust Your love. Your love unfailing Your love prevailing You never let me go. Others may falter But You never alter You never let me go. So I will seek You I know that I need You You never let me go. I will go where You lead me. I know You'll never leave me. I will trust in You With all my heart and soul. Speak the words of Your wisdom Give me ears that I can hear them. I will trust in You With all my heart and soul. Yes, Lord. Thank You for this song of trust You've written on my heart. Thank You for the sense of trust You've sealed to my soul. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for Israel led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com