Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Healing Words 6-16-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit, and yet, in the mystery of Your grace, You humble Yourself to be one within me and all who all on Your name. So I call on Your name, now at the beginning and throughout my day. ... "Anxiety weighs down the human heart, but a good word cheers it up.... Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body" (Proverbs 12:25 and 16:24). Yesterday I stopped in Knoxville to have lunch and spend some time with my oldest daughter who's away at college on my way to minister at Lake Junaluska. As I got back on the road, I realized how deeply her kind and healing words were ministering to me. They were the kind of words, spoken so naturally in conversation over burgers and fries, that continued to linger in my heart and soul. They were the kind of words a father longs to hear but never dares to ask to receive. And as Elizabeth's words continue to wash over me in waves of healing love even this morning, I realize they're Your words, spoken through my daughter to my heart. They are sweetness to my soul and health to my body. They are "spirit and life" to me (John 6:63). Now as I rise to go share the gospel of Your Kingdom today, let Your healing words of spirit and life flow out of me into the hearts of others. As I have been encouraged and comforted, anoint the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart to be an encouragement and comfort to those who need to hear a good word today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please cover us in prayer as I have the opportunity to speak and minister to pastors and delegates from Tennessee, Virginia, and Georgia at Annual Conference for the Holston Conference of the United Methodist Church at their renewal meeting this morning, hosted by Aldersgate Renewal Ministries. It's not too late to register to come join us the first week of July in Greensboro, SC for the annual Aldersgate Conference on Spirit-filled Living: www.Aldersgate09.org It's always a refreshing, empowering highlight for my year, and I'm excited to be a Keynote Speaker this year with a message on healing. Please register on-line to come join us for these Messiah Ministries prayer ministry events later this summer: July 31-August 2, 2009 -- Healing Prayer Weekend at Cliffview Retreat Center in Lancaster, Kentucky led by Tommy Hays. You'll receive teaching and ministry in a peaceful, worshipful retreat setting. Spiritual Principles of Deep Healing— Explore God’s order in every dimension in spirit, soul, and body. Past hurts require healing to realize true freedom. It’s only God’s redemptive power that can bring us back to God’s created plan. Hindrances To Healing— Scripture provides principles that reveal possible barriers that hinder healing, freedom and wholeness. These given over to God, prepare the way for God’s powerful healing love. For Information or To Register: ClickHereToRegisterHealingWeekend August 10-13, 2009 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry - Level I Come for a focused time of training, equipping, and impartation through discipleship, personal ministry, and mentoring, led by Tommy Hays and the teaching team. We will study and experience a biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For Information or To Register: ClickHereToRegisterSchoolOfMinistry Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org