Friday, June 05, 2009

Stand Secure 6-5-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are steady and pure; and I stand secure in the certainty of Your love and grace. ... "Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; our God is merciful. The Lord protects the simple; when I was brought low, He saved me. Return, O my soul, to your rest, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you" (Psalm 116:5-7). Lord, I simply, but deliberately, lift my eyes to You. As I seek Your face, You lift my spirit. As I steady my thoughts on Your unfailing love, You give rest to my soul and hope to my heart. In bountiful abundance, You have poured out Your mercy and grace in measures I can never begin to repay -- and never have to. My part is to receive and to be grateful, never taking a moment of my life or a measure of my blessings for granted. Your grace is sufficient. Your love is extravagant. So I will rise and begin each new day, confident and secure in the love that never fades and the mercy that never ends. I stand secure in You alone, as You steady my feet and calm my soul to walk the path that leads through all that each day holds. "Keep my steps steady, according to Your promise" (Psalm 119:133). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org