Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jesus, You’re the One 1-12-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. And You are the One to whom I entrust my life and this day. … You are One with the Father You are One with the Spirit You’re the One who is worthy of all trust You’re the One above the heavens You’re the One above the earth You’re the One who is worthy of my love You’re the One way to Heaven You’re the One above all others You’re the One who is Lord of my life Yes You’re the One The only One You’re the One who’s worth living for Jesus, You’re the One Yes You’re the One The living One You’re the One who I am living for Jesus, You’re the One You’re the One who forgives me You’re the One who heals me You’re the One who redeems all things You’re the One who is faithful You’re the One who is able You’re the One to whom I’m so grateful every day Yes You’re the One The only One You’re the One who’s worth living for Jesus, You’re the One Yes You’re the One The living One You’re the One who I am living for Jesus, You’re the One Thank You, Holy Spirit, for writing this song of faith and praise on my heart and singing it through my spirit this morning. You are always lifting my eyes to Jesus, who is always revealing the heart of my Father, who is always pouring out His Holy Spirit into my heart (John 14:26). Thank You, Lord Jesus, for abiding in me and allowing me to abide within You in the mystery of union and communion with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through the grace of God. “Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you…. Those who love Me will keep My word, and My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them…. The Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you” (John 14:19-26). Thank You, my Father in heaven and in my heart, that You continually pour out the blessing of Your love and abiding Presence by Your Spirit into my heart. “And hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit (who) has been given to us” (Romans 5:5). Thank You, Lord God Almighty, for You are One and You are holy (Deuteronomy 6:4). And You are forever pouring out the mercy and grace of Your love to me in every dimension of Your Being—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I love You, Lord; and I thank You, Lord, for first loving me. You’re the One who loves me, and You’re the One I love in return. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friends, I've made it home form my 'round the world ministry trip to start off this year proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the nations. I prayed in the air as we passed over the nations of the earth leaving Kentucky to the east and returning home from the west. I say the Lord move in the majesty of His healing love and power in Israel and the Philippines, and in my heart and soul all along the way. Thank you for praying for me and joining in the journey with me. May this be a year that the Word of God and the power of His Spirit goes forth in our lives and in the earth as never before. God bless you as He uses you to be as His hands and heart in the way He chooses for your life and mine in this new season! Come to The Fountain! This Friday Night January 15th at 7PM, the 3rd Friday Night of every month, for our Messiah Ministries monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. Led by Messiah Ministries and hosted at Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky. Come drink deeply from The Fountain of Living Waters as we worship Jesus in the freedom of His Holy Spirit. Jeff Green will be leading in Worship. All are welcome and spread the word! Contact Marilyn Walker, our Dir. of Ministries for details 859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.clom Please join us for our 4 Day Intensive School of Spiritual Ministry Level 1 at the end of January. Contact Marilyn Walker, our Dir. of Ministries for details 859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.clom Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502