Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fill My Day with Good Things 1-28-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I surrender all—all I am, all I have. I am Yours and You are mine. Help me live this day in that truth. … “Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, You are very great. You are clothed with honor and majesty, wrapped in light as with a garment…. O Lord, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; the earth is full of Your creatures…. They all look to You to give them their food in due season; when You give to them, they gather it up; when You open Your hand, they are filled with good things…. When You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; and You renew the face of the ground…. May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works—who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord” (Psalm 104:1-34). O Lord, you are my Creator and I am one that You have created. You sent forth the breath of life by Your Spirit and created me. “I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14). Send forth Your breath of life today by Your Spirit and renew me. Let the dust of the earth in my body tremble before You and let the smoke arise from the fire of my heart You set ablaze by the touch of Your presence. I will sing my song of praise to You as long as I live. I will set my mind on things above and not below; I will set my hope on the things to come and not things that have passed; I will my face toward to calling and purpose and destiny You have set with expectant faith in the yearning of my soul. So may You gather me up and open Your hand and fill my day with Your good things. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please keep us in prayer this Wednesday through Saturday for our Messiah Ministries' School of Spiritual Ministry, Level I, we are hosting and I am teaching in Wilmore, Kentucky on the campus of Asbury Theological Seminary. This is one of the ways I try to share what I've learned from healing prayer ministry in practical ways for equipping and empowering spiritual leaders in our generation. All are welcome. The teaching is based upon my book, Free to Be Like Jesus--Transforming Power of Healing & Deliverance. (Order from www.amazon.com or our web site www.shop.messiah-ministries.org) If you would like to join us for future schools, Level I or Level II, please let us know by contacting Marilyn, our Director of Ministries, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or 859-317-1591 We make scholarships available through donations to our ministry so that all may attend. God bless you and the Holy Spirit equips you and empowers you for your unique calling and destiny in ministry to God and for His people. If you're unable to attend, You can order the DVDs from our Level I and Level II Schools of Spiritual Ministry from our resources page: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Many pastors, leaders, and home groups use these for Bible studies and prayer ministry training. Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502