Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Beloved and My Best Friend 1-20-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, heavenly Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit. O Lord, my God, I welcome You in every dimension of Your being into every dimension of my being. You are my Emperor and my Empowerer, my God and my King, my Beloved and Best Friend, and so much more. You are my All in All. … My Emperor My Empowerer My God and my King My Savior My Sin-Bearer My Leader and my Lord My Comforter My Conqueror My Redeemer and my Reward My Mighty One My Majestic One My Beginning and my End My Holy One My Heavenly One My Beloved and my Best Friend “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine” (Song of Solomon 6:3). Sometimes men find it hard to express the emotions of our hearts and souls. But Your Holy Spirit is always moving in my heart and soul to express my love for You, my God. And by the stirring of Your Spirit, poured out into my heart from our Father, I worship You, I adore You, I surrender the possession of my life for You. And this morning, before I pray for others or myself, before I even think of any person or any circumstance in my life or in this world, I choose to take these first moments of my morning to adore You, to simply love You. So I’m just going to sing this little song of trust and love Your Spirit has written on my heart this day until You get tired of hearing it or Your Spirit gets tired of singing it through me to You. May it be an honoring sacrifice and a sweet sound in Your ear. My Emperor My Empowerer My God and my King My Savior My Sin-Bearer My Leader and my Lord My Comforter My Conqueror My Redeemer and my Reward My Mighty One My Majestic One My Beginning and my End My Holy One My Heavenly One My Beloved and my Best Friend … In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Please Come Join us This Weekend! Messiah Ministries will be leading again the 3rd Annual Greater Lexington Strategic Prayer Summit January 22-23, 2010, hosted at Church of the Savior on Brannon Road (www.cosonline.org). Together we will seek the Lord for His vision for our city and region this year, joining in prayer, praise, and proclamation, while hearing from the leaders, intercessors, and watchmen on the wall of our city and Central Kentucky, Bluegrass region (Margaret Therkelsen, Bob Hale, Tom Monroe, Linda Whitaker, and others). Rob Poindexter and many worship teams from across our region will lead us in prophetic worship and praise throughout the weekend. Come join us if you can and join with us in prayer if you can't. I pray for unity and awakening of the Body of Christ and the City-wide Church in your region as well, as the army of the arises to advance the Kingdom of God in our generation. For details, contact Marilyn at: DirofMinistries@aol.com or 859-317-1591 Friday Night 7-10pm; Saturday 9am-9pm, with Linda Whitaker sharing a prophetic word of our city Friday Night and Margaret Therkelsen speaking on Holy Spirit revival Saturday Night, with praise, praise, and proclamation all day Saturday. Please spread the word! All are Welcome! January 27-30, 2010 -The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I Come Join us for focused time of teaching, mentoring, discipleship, personal ministry, equipping, worship and prayer led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register On-Line for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry, Click Here: Information/RegisterSchoolOfMinistryLevelOne or contact Marilyn Walker at DirOfMinistries@aol.com or 859-317-1591 Scholarships are available as much as possible to that all may attend. Please spread the word! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502