Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Morning by Morning, Thursday 1-7-09 – Passion for His Name Good morning, Lord Jesus. Align my heart and soul with Yours. Fill my spirit with Your Spirit. Let my body be an extension of Your Body and my life be a vessel for Your Life. … “In the path of Your judgments, O Lord, we wait for You; Your name and Your renown are the soul’s desire. My soul yearns for You in the night, my spirit within me earnestly seeks You” (Isaiah 26:8-9). Your name and Your fame are my desire That the light of Your glory would fill my heart And set me ablaze with Your holy fire Let Your name be known Let the seeds of Your Word be sown That the people of all nations may see Your power The power of Your love is the glory of Your name The majesty of Your mercy is the fountain of Your fame The strength of Your might is my strong tower Come now in my heart and now in the earth Come now in the nations of all the world From generation to generation we have longed for this hour O Lord, give me this passion for Your name. Never left my love grow cold or my heart grow weary. Let Your mercies be new every morning and my encounters with Your Presence be fresh every day. I seek Your face and long for coming in my life and in the earth, never satisfied with anything less than all You have for me. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'm overwhelmed with the hunger and passion for the name of Jesus here at our Conference in The Philippines. Thank you for your prayers. May the Holy Spirit continually fill all our hearts with an ever-increasing passion for the name and renown of our God. God bless you! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502