Thursday, March 01, 2012

"The First of All the Fruit" - March 1

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I will seek You first and Your Kingdom and Your righteousness. Let Your will be the first thought on my mind and Your name be the first word from my mouth, as I begin my day with You. ...

"When you have come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance to possess and you possess it, and settle in it, you shall take some of the first of all the fruit of the ground, which you harvest from the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and you shall put it in a basket and go to the place that the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for His name. You shall go to the priest who is office at the time and say to him, 'Today I declare to the Lord your God that I have come into the land that the Lord swore to our ancestors to give us' " (Deuteronomy 26:1-3).


Yes, Lord. Today I declare to You that I have come into the land that You swore to my ancestors to give to me. Today I declare that You are a good God, faithful to Your promises, tender in Your mercies, and steadfast in Your love. And today I declare that all I am and all I have belong to You. You are my Inheritance and I am Your possession.


And as I begin this day, I offer to You the first of the fruit of my heart, grounded in You and available to You for the harvest of Your Kingdom through my life today. In my morning prayer and then throughout the moments of my day, may I seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness (Matthew 6:33). I know everywhere that I will set the soles of my feet today is ground You've given me to possess and a spiritual atmosphere You've given me to impact (Joshua 1:3). So my first step is toward You and every step after is for You, as I take up my sickle and enter again into the harvest, to be about my Father's business. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, Sylvia and I begin our long journey back to our Messiah Ministries home base in Lexington, Kentucky today. We had another exciting time of prophetic ministry speaking on preparation and prospering in the end times at Brady Community Church last night on our way home from Kerrville. Please keep us in prayer as we travel and let us know if your Church or Conference would like us to come to speak and miniser in the areas of inner healing, prophetic ministry, and dreams. Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, and support that allow us to minister at home and abroad. God bless you!