Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Barefoot and Free - June 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, lead me in Your path. ...

"When the Lord saw that he had turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, 'Moses, Moses!' And he said, 'Here I am.' Then He said, 'Come no closer! Remove the sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.'" (Exodus 3:4-5).


I woke up this morning hearing these words in my spirit, "Barefoot and free." That struck me as funny, but as I waited and listened, it didn't seem You were being funny, but rather more serious. Lord, what are You saying?


It seems I'm hearing You say: "My son, everywhere you go, everywhere you set your feet is holy ground, because I am with you. In your heart, remove your shoes, for where you stand is holy ground. I am within you by My Spirit. And where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So you are barefoot and free in My Presence and by My Spirit."


Yes, Lord. Thank You for this perspective. Let me carry it with me throughout the moments of my day. You are within me and You are holy; so where I go, You go with me and release the nature of Your Holy Spirit and the freedom of Your Spirit. "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom" (2 Corinthians 3:17). In my spirit, filled with Your Spirit, I am barefoot and free. Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be "barefoot and free" today in Jesus' mighty name!


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out