Wednesday, June 06, 2012

My Treasure - June 6

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all I think and all I do today. ...

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which someone found and hid; then in his joy he goes out and sells all that he has and buys that field" (Matthew 13:44).


Like the man who found treasure hidden in a field, I have found the kingdom of heaven, and I treasure it in my heart. It's worth everything. But it's not something anyone can buy or sell. "For the kingdom of God is not food or drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).


Heaven is a place I'll go when I die, but it's also a peace I can have everyday here in my heart-the righteousness, peace, and joy of God that abides in me by Your Spirit. Lord, bring me into the place of deeper righteousness-right with You, right with others, right within myself. Bring me into the place of deeper peace-at peace with You, peace with others, peace within myself. And bring me into the place of deeper joy-the joy of the Lord that is my strength, my expression, and my reward.


This is my treasure, worth all that I have. Let me never take it for granted. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out