Friday, June 01, 2012

Possessed - June 1

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I entrust my heart and life to You today. ...

"But the Spirit of the Lord took possession of Gideon..." (Judges 6:34).


Possession is ownership. Possession is the place of absolute authority. Possession is the position of executive control and final say. Lord, Your Spirit took possession of Gideon; and I ask You to take possession of me.


Possess my thoughts and my desires. Possess my hopes and my dreams. Possess my plans and my purposes. All that I am and all that I have belong to You alone. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I yield my life and entrust myself completely to You. I've come to trust You to know what's best for me.


In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, I am "bought with a price," no longer my own (1 Corinthians 6:20). I willingly choose to be a man possessed by the Spirit of God. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, if you would like to be part of our Interactive Prayer Team covering us in ministry in some capacity, please send a note to Heather Butler, our Pastor of Prayer Ministries, and Heather will let you know the opportunities and blessings of being part of our team in this way: prayerlead@messiah-ministries.org


Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out