Thursday, October 02, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 2 - Birth by the Word of Truth

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes, open up my heart, and call out Your name to begin my day centered in You.  ...

"Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. In fulfillment of His own purpose He gave us birth by the word of truth, so that we would become a kind of first fruits of His creatures" (James 1:16-18).

My spirit knows it when I hear Your truth. Something comes alive inside of me. Whether it encourages me and inspires me or whether it convicts me and leads me to repentance, Your word of truth is "spirit and life" to me (John 6:63). It changes me and makes me hungry for more.

So I open up my spirit to hear Your truth, to embrace Your truth, to be changed by Your truth. Lord Jesus, You are the Truth (John 14:6). You are the Good and Perfect Gift of my Father, abiding in me and filling me with Your "Spirit of Truth" -- Your Holy Spirit at work within me to make me more like You (John 14:17). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Spirit of Truth penetrate your spirit, as you come alive in Christ today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, we are excited to be starting our Rapha God Ministries Level 2 School of Ministry Tonight, then every Thursday Night for the next 7 weeks, with another full class being equipped for healing prayer ministry. We had a tangible outpouring of the Holy Spirit last weekend at finish of our Level 1 School last weekend. We pray for more of the Presence and Anointing of our God for the work of His ministry in the name of Jesus! Please keep us in prayer and I pray the same for you!

 

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue