Thursday, October 23, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 23 - The Desires of Your Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take hold of my heart and my hand as You lead me through this day with You.  ...

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4).

Give me a heart that delights in You. Give me a heart that wakes up with Your desires at the center of my will and goes to sleep in the quiet rest that I did my best, all by Your grace, to delight Your heart throughout my day.

Lord, create that kind of heart in me (Psalm 51:10). Cause my heart's desires to be Your heart's desires. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, so that I delight in You and You can take delight in giving me my heart's desires. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the the Lord will give you the desires of your heart, as you allow Him to conform your desires to His. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue