Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 29 - "Living Sacrifice"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all I am and all I do throughout all the moments of my day. ...

"I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship" (Romans 12:1).

As best as I can and all by Your grace, I present myself to You, O Lord, my God. ...

Forgive me of my sins, cleanse me by Your blood, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, grant me Your Father blessing, hold me in Your embrace, lead me into Your will, correct me with Your loving discipline, love me as Your very child, heal me in Your mighty power, conform me into Your image, make me more like You each day. 

This is my living sacrifice -- my will surrendered to Your will, my faith in You alone. Send down Your holy Fire. Consume me in Your holy Presence. Set me ablaze to live this day for You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may your life be a living sacrifice to our God and your heart be set ablaze to live for His glory. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!