Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 28 - "Be Ready in the Morning" for the Glory of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I give all of me to all of You, as best as I can and all by Your grace.  ...

"Be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning to Mount Sinai and present yourself there to Me, on top of the mountain" (Exodus 34:2).

Moses prayed, "Show me Your glory, Lord" so You invited him to be ready in the morning and come up the mountain (v. 33:18).

That's the cry of my heart. Show me Your glory, Lord. Show me who You are. Show me what You're like. I want to know You and encounter You. I want to feel Your Presence and hear Your voice. I want to experience in my heart what I know in my head.

So I embrace Your invitation to get ready every morning to come up into the heavens on this holy mountain of prayer. Let Your glory pass before me. You are the Lord, my God, "merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in the steadfast love and faithfulness" (v. 34:6).

As I behold Your glory in the communion of worship and prayer, You are changing me. "And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:18). Thank You, Lord God, for showing me Your glory every day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'll encounter and experience the glory of God every day, as you seek Him in worship and prayer. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!