Monday, October 27, 2014


Morning by Morning, October 27 - In the Presence of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You are One and You are holy. Be One in me as I give my life and this day wholly to You.  ...

"You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11).

When I wake up in the morning and a song of praise is already running through the thoughts of my mind, that's Your Presence. When a deep peace settles my soul like a warm blanket on a cold day, that's Your Presence. When joy bubbles up in my spirit despite all the pressures of the day and the troubles of the world, that's Your Presence. And when I feel the freedom from all the chains of my past to set off on a new adventure of faith down the path of life with You every day, that's Your Presence.

In Your Presence, there's fullness of joy. In Your Presence, there's peace for my soul, forgiveness for my sins, adventure for my spirit, and meaning for my life. In Your Presence, I'm free to be all You created me to be, fully secure in my identity and fully alive in my destiny.

Lord, I never want to leave Your Presence. And by the power of the grace of God, I never will. Just as You said, You will be with me always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'll experience the Presence of God in every moment along the path of your life today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!